Fluke Infotech provide Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) which is a virtual WAN architecture that allows enterprises to leverage any combination of transport services – including MPLS, LTE and broadband internet services – to securely connect users to applications.
SD-WAN Consultancy and Implementation across PAN India. We support Cisco Viptela, Vmware, Silver Peak and Fortinet SD WAN Solutions.
Our SD-WAN Service offerings.
application performance, resulting in enhanced user experience, increased business productivity and reduced costs for IT.
- BANDWIDTH – Delivering high-capacity networks via high-performance broadband
- COST – Addressing cost-prohibitive MPLS networks via cost effective optimized broadband networks
- CLOUD ACCESS – Enabling reliable cloud access at the edge by delivering direct Internet access
- SECURITY – Delivering industry leading security with Advanced Threat Protection
- PERFORMANCE – Providing reliable application performance via real-time, dynamic traffic shaping
- AVAILABILITY – Preventing brownouts with “Active-Active” connectivity and real-time application traffic management
Two key SD-WAN capabilities
Centralized Orchestration: By centralizing the configuration of an SD-WAN as well as application performance and security policies, enterprises can significantly reduce WAN operational expenses.
Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP): With ZTP, configurations and policies are programmed once and pushed to all branch locations without having to manually program each device individually using a CLI. It eliminates the need to send specialized IT resources out to branch locations whenever a new application is added or a policy is changed. ZTP also reduces human errors, resulting in more consistent policies across to enterprise.